Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Challenge and random facts about Yours Truly

*looks at clock* OH GOODNESS!! *runs to computer**begins typing hurriedly*

Hi, Blogspot!... What?... Did I forget that I was supposed to blog tonight? WHAT!? Of course not!
Ahem.

Before we start, I would like to inform you that my new favorite game is Catchphrase. My family and I got together tonight to celbrate a few birthdays. One thing led to another, and another led to Catchphrase. It's the coolest game ever. Look it up. I beast at it.

Now, 5 facts. Fact 1: There is a band called Breathe Carolina. Fact 2: They are hosting video challenge. Fact 3: The Challenge is called IDGAF ( I Don't Give A...Fruit). Fact 4: You must film a video of you (and, in my case, a few friends) being random and not giving a FRUIT. Fact 5: We. Will. Dominate. Our plan is to go to *insert local movie theater here* clad in exciting and entertaining garb. My costume will consist of a viking helmet, a cape, a Free Hugs shirt, some aviators (not real ones. Those are expensive), some brightly colored pants, and Frederick. My ukulele. My friends costume will consist of...well, we don't really know yet. But it'll be really intense. Anyway, our plan is for her to bring her FlipCam and tape us being the most annoying people on Earth. That won't be difficult, for me, at least. I, accompanied by Frederick, will be singing a song by Mr. Christopher Drew of NeverShoutNever. The song is titled I Love You. It's true. That I love you. Yes, you. Okay, so after I serenade the good people of *insert local movie theater here*, we plan to prance around and get free hugs from people. I will then have them write their names in my autograph book... I don't have one yet. But I will. Soon. I really need to stop writing in sentence fragments. People find it annoying. I understand why. There I go again. I'm doing it again. *SLAP* GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER, KELSEY!

...I appologize...

Now, I figured that since you are reading this, you might like to know some random things about me! (That is Writer Speak for "I don't have anything left to talk about, so I'll bore you to death by talking about myself.")
1) My favorite color is red (Though, it has been known to change quite frequently.)
2) At this very moment, I am watching a new show called The Glades. It's a cop show. I really like those (There I go again, talking in fragments).
3) There's a show called Castle on ABC, perhaps you've heard of it? It's marvelous. My favorite show, as a matter of fact.
4) Citrus fruits are my worst enemy. I hate them. All of them, except for lemons.
5) If someone asks me what my favorite band is, they will soon regret it. I have about 7; I also have a list of why each band is my favorite. Which I will begin to explain. If I do, please stop me. It's just embarassing.
6) I have a Cinematic ESP (Or as I like to call it CESP). If you sit me in front of a movie screen/TV, I will be able to spot the perp (that's cop talk) within 3 minutes. If we aren't watching a cop show, I will be able to tell you what happens to each of that characters. Sometimes, I'm wrong, but those moments are few and far between (what does that even mean?).
7) I text. A lot. I text so much that I can text without looking at the screen or keyboard while holding on a conversation with someone sitting in front of me. I am the Multi-tasking Queen.
8) My favorite number between 1 and 9 is...8. That's why I chose to place this fact on number 8. I'm clever like that sometimes.
9) I wear shoes that are size 11. I get comments from strangers telling me that I have big feet. No, random stranger, I didn't know I had big feet. Thanks for keeping me filled in.
10) I can't think of any more facts.

A'ight. That's all. Now, go away. If you don't, I'll be forced to continue typing in sentence fragments.
I'm serious.

NIGHT NIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment