Thursday, July 1, 2010

Teh Zombie Puppy and stuff.

Hello, Interneter!! (That's you),

Today I woke up at 8:05. I wish I had the ability to sleep in... but that was disalbed long ago along with my ability to keep up with my soap operas. Not that I used to watch soap operas.... Especially not Spanish ones. And I most definitely did NOT make up my own dialogue to them... *cough*...
Anyway, as I was saying, I woke up and got up to go get a Diet Coke, the drink to which I am addicted. As I was retrieving my beverage (that's kind of a funny word. Chortle is a funny word, too. As is besmirched.), I heard a ruckus in the garage. Assuming that my bike had just randomly fallen over (due to the flat tire. Oh! I need to tell that story... Maybe tomorrow), I ventured into the garage. I froze as my eyes fell upon what was in front of me. I was right. My bike had fallen over. But that wasn't the astounding part... There, sitting next to my bike was... A PUPPY!! I kinda just stood there for a couple minutes. I mean, you can't really blame me. I don't fully wake up until at least 10. The small dog approached and began to lick me ferociously! Heh heh... He is adorable. Turns out, my dad had seen him on his way to Starbucks... My father is addicted to Starbucks. I don't like it. At all. Except for the cookies. Those are good. Back on subject (I appologize, I am still sleepy), this poor little puppy's front legs were all cut up and scraped! I decided that I would nickname him Zombie Puppy until I can find a suitable name for him. I will now list some of the names that I have come up with:
Lysander, Mercutio, Demetrius, Aegeon, Fabian, Orsino, Valentine, Tibereus, Andromedus, and Spot.
If you have any other suggestions, please tell me!

Sorry, this blog kind of sucked. The next will be more interesting.
For the time being, here's my Twitter: http://twitter.com/theotherkelsey
Go. Now.
Peace. Love. Tomotoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment