Saturday, July 3, 2010

A lot can happen in an hour...

If you read my last blog, you may remember me mentioning something about my bike having a flat tire. Well, I decided that since I have nothing better to blog about (besides WARPED TOUR! Hm... Could have blogged about that... Oh well. Maybe next time.) I will tell you about my very own FML!!

It all started on a day. I don't remember which day, so I will just leave that part out. I was sitting at home alone playing computer games, because I am a nerd, when I suddenly got an urge for some potato chips and candy. Seeing as my mother hates me, she had eaten all of the potato chips in the house; and seeing as my father is diabetic, we have no candy in the house either. I decided I would go down to the corner store (which is not actually on the corner. It's a little over half a mile away from my house...) and buy some food. I headed out of the house with my keys and walked about halfway there when I realized that I didn't have my wallet. After walking back to the house and grabbing my wallet, I decided that 101 degrees was too hot to be simply walking in, so I grabbed my bike and began to pedal away like a maniac! Once again, I got half way there... and my bike got a flat tire. I pondered whether or not I should keep going or turn back. I decided to head back, because I didn't want to carry my bike there and all the way back. I got back home once again and attempted to open the garage door from the front of the house. Of course, this did not work. So I left my bike outside )to avoid carrying it throught the house) and went to open the garage from the inside. I finally got the garage door open and brough my bike inside, only to discover that the garage door would not shut. I spent about 10 minutes hanging from the garage door before it finally shut all the way. Being the stubborn person I am, I still refused to walk. So what did I do? I went in search for my scooter (yes, I have a scooter... There's nothing wrong with that.). After a few minutes of searcing the garage and hall closet, I decided to look in my closet. But as I walked to my closet, I stepped in something. I looked down at my feet, which were clad in my brand new shoes, to find out that I had stepped in a giant pile of dog crap. After a few obscene words were screamed, I cleaned up the mess and washed off. Finally, utterly disgusted yet still determined to get my snack, I gave up looking for an alternate form of transportation and decided to walk to the store. I finally arrived at the store after walking in the sweltering heat (did I mention I was wearing dark purple skinny jeans and a black t-shirt? I don't know why... But I was.) and entered the store. There were no chips. BUT there was a plethora of candy and Dr.Pepper. I purchased some chocolate and a Dr. Pepper and headed home. Once I got home, I set down my food on the porch and pulled out my keys. I put the key in the lock (Yeah, I know. That's what she said) and turned the key... The door remained locked. I stood outside for 15 minutes struggling with the door in the heat, until I realized that: I had been turning the key the wrong way... I got inside with my melted chocolate and now-warm soda. I proceeded to open my drink only to have it explode in my face... FML.

I hope this entertained you.

Rawr! (That's "I love you" in dino-speak.)

No comments:

Post a Comment